CA6NM stainless steel pipe not only has good corrosion resistance, weldability, but also has high strength and low temperature toughness . It belongs to low carbon martensite stainless steel, mainly used for hydropower facilities and mine facilities of the wear parts. Such as turbine blades, turbine, roller screen/feeder.
Not only to undergo general corrosion medium, but also to endure the erosion of the sediment, cavitation erosion at runtime. Poor use conditions.
Compare CA6NM and 17-4 ph. CA6NM stainless steel pipe has higher strength, hardness, resistance to cavitation erosion, also keep good toughness and fatigue resistance, underwater and has better weldability
Not only has good corrosion resistance, weldability, but also has high strength and low temperature toughness .
- The casting of stainless steel has many advantages in application Its advantages are as follows：
1. High strength and high toughness Rp0.2 > 600 MPa Rm > 800 MPa A > 18% Z > 50% A kv > 100 j.
2 Good low temperature impact properties, fracture toughness and FATT (Brittle transition temperature of -173 ~ -196 ℃).
3. Good welding yao casting and machining performance.
4. Good underwater fatigue resistance and cavitation erosion and wear resistance.
5. High harden ability and good mechanical properties, with heavy section.
6. CA6NM stainless steel castings good engineering nondestructive testing performance.
- But CA6NM stainless steel has its prominent shortcomings and engineering practice. Must solve the key technical problems of its shortcomings as follows,
- 1.The sensitivity of the composition and microstructure deviation.
2.Heat treatment process control and the sensitivity of the mechanical properties change.
3.The phase change process and the complexity of the stress control.
- 4.It’s easy to have a cold crack defects.
Through the optimization process. We produce CA6NM tube, meeting with ASTM A743 and Astm487, and exported to North America. The microstructure of 100% martensite.