Steel sleeve of cold rolling mill is made by centrifugal casting of tube billet, after heat treatment, machining and other processes.
It is mainly used in aluminum processing plant, aluminum foil, aluminum plate, cold rolled steel plate, stainless steel plate and other industries on the sheet, strip rolling.
Production process for steel sleeve for cold rolling mill
Normally, the product of steelsleeve for cold rolling mill process is as following:
- Steel smelt with qualified ingredients.
- Centrifugal casting.
- Semifinished products forming.
- Semifinidhed products heat treatment-normalizing.
- Semifinished products heat treatment-tempering.
- Semifinished products quenching and machining.
- Finishing internal side.
- Finishing outside surface benchmarked with internal hole.
- Products inspection.
- Strike trademark for cold rolling mill steel sleeve.
- It for cold rolling mill certificate issued.
- Quenching process: Pit quenched with water quenching and oil cooling
- We use advanced process of smelting and casting dedicated to ensure the steel sleeve chemical composition is reliable, accurate and meantime has the same properties. Centrifugal casting is dedicated to ensure internal and external surfaces of sleeve have no defects such as crack, slag, blowhole, blister, etc. The heat treatment process will make sure the mechanical performance of sleeve. With the special machining tool and rational process the sleeves have high performance of concentricity, cylindrical, symmetry and balancing. For Common specifications of steel sleeve for cold rolling mill pls refer as following: