refers to a special chemical composition (alloying), using a special production process, with a special organization and performance to meet the special needs of metal. Compared with of ordinary materials, special metal has a higher strength and toughness, physical properties, chemical properties, biocompatibility and process performance.
According to chemical composition, special metal sorting：
Carbon structural steel
Carbon tool steel
Carbon spring steel
Alloy spring steel
Ball bearing steel
Alloy tool steel
High alloy tool steel
High speed tool steel
- Alloy Cast Iron
Heat-resistant cast iron
Wear resistant cast iron
Corrosion-resistant cast iron
- Titanium Alloy：Titanium can be divided according to use heat-resistant alloys, high strength alloys, corrosion resistant alloy (titanium – molybdenum, titanium – palladium alloy, etc.), low-temperature alloys and special features alloy (Ti – Fe hydrogen storage materials and titanium – Ni shape memory alloy)
- Nickel-based alloys: Ni-based alloy refers to the alloys have a high strength and corrosion certain antioxidant capacity comprehensive performance in 650 ~ 1000 ℃ high temperature. According main performance subdivided into nickel-based heat-resistant alloys, nickel-based corrosion resistant alloys, nickel-based wear-resistant alloys, nickel-based alloys nickel-based precision and shape memory alloy. Superalloy according to different base body is divided into: Fe-based superalloys, nickel-based superalloy and cobalt-based superalloys. Wherein the nickel-based superalloy referred to nickel-based alloys
- Copper-based alloys: copper alloy is a pure copper alloy matrix by adding one or several other elements of the composition. Commonly used copper alloy is divided into three categories of brass, bronze, copper-nickel alloy.
- Tungsten alloy: Tungsten alloy is tungsten-based join other elements of the alloy. In metals, the highest high temperature strength and creep resistance and heat conduction conductivity and electron emission properties of tungsten melting point is better than great, except for a large number for the manufacture of cemented carbide alloy and additives, tungsten and its alloys are widely used electronics, electric light industry, also in aerospace, casting, weaponry and other sectors for the production of rocket nozzles, casting molds, penetrator, contacts, heating element and a heat shield and so on.
- Aluminum Alloy：Aluminum Alloy divided into DEFORMED ALUMINUM ALLOYS and cast Aluminum alloy according to the processing method：DEFORMED ALUMINUM ALLOYS can withstand pressure processing. Processed into various forms, specifications of aluminum alloy. Cast aluminum alloy is divided into aluminum-silicon alloy, aluminum-copper alloy, magnesium alloy, aluminum, zinc alloy and aluminum rare earth alloy according chemical composition. Al-Si alloys are classified as hypereutectic aluminum alloy, eutectic silicon Aluminum Alloy, single eutectic silicon aluminum alloy, the use of cast aluminum alloy in the casting state.
- Zinc Alloy: Zinc-based join other elements of the alloy. Often added alloying elements are aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, and titanium. Zinc-based alloy low melting point, good fluidity, easy welding, brazing and plastic working, corrosion in the atmosphere, waste recycling and remelted easy; but the low creep strength, prone to dimensional changes caused by natural aging. Preparation of melting, casting, or pressure processing to become useful. According to the manufacturing process can be divided into cast zinc alloy and zinc alloy deformation.
- Magnesium alloy: Magnesium alloy is a magnesium-based join other elements of the alloy. Its characteristics are: low density (1.8g / cm3 about magnesium alloy), high specific strength, specific elastic modulus, good heat dissipation, eliminating shock resistance, ability to withstand impact loads greater than aluminum, and alkali-resistant organic corrosion it is good. The main alloying elements are aluminum, zinc, manganese, cerium, thorium and zirconium or a small amount of cadmium. Currently the most widely used is magnesium alloy, followed by the magnesium alloy of manganese and magnesium zinc zirconium alloys.